Welcome to the FT Guide to Business training. You may already be an experienced trainer looking for inspiration, a training or L&D manager who wants to be seen as a performance expert, or a consultant looking for better ways to engage with your clients and ensure your training sticks. Whoever you are, we very much hope you can join us for our virtual book launch on 2nd May. We are really excited about the launch and are looking forward to hearing from our visitors throughout the day.
We are running the whole event from the Blog – www.ftguidetobusinesstraining.com/blog. In advance of the day we would be delighted to hear about your current training challenges so that we can share our thoughts and come up with solutions to share with everyone during the day. There are 4 ways you can do this:
- Email them to us now to email@example.com.
- Connect with us on LinkedIn and send us your questions – connect with Tom or connect with Jerry
- Post them as comments now at the bottom of this blog
- Post them on the blog throughout the launch day on 2nd May.
We will answer as many as possible during launch day on 2nd May and share our thoughts, but if for any reason we can’t answer everyone we will post our answers on the blog after the event.
You can sign up for our FREE Training Resources pack now, which supports the content of the book and is a great stand-alone resource.
Here are details of the launch day:
Virtual Launch on 2nd May – Plan for the Day
Just add this page, www.ftguidetobusinesstraining.com/blog, to your favourites now, and then visit the website from 9am on 2nd May and throughout the day to see what is happening. We will be giving away free books worth £21.99 throughout the day, and will be posting information, tips and advice regularly, including:
- How trainers need to adapt to the new business environment
- The characteristics of a bad trainer
- Find out more about training needs analysis
- How you can improve the way you deliver content
- How to have a blended approach to ensure learning transfer
- And lots more!
We very much hope you will join us on 2nd May.
Tom and Jerry